Saturday, September 29, 2012

Because "Ermengerd" Is The New OMG!

"My thoughts... exactly!"
I have been very busy these past few weeks, thus I wasn't able to blog or write anything awesome, lately. My job schedule in a publishing company actually won't allow my brain cells to produce some creative juices, that's why I am very thankful for weekend breaks such as this day. I really miss writing random awesome stuff here in my blog. I really can't help saying it, but Facebook and Youtube were cut off in the office, too! I mean, come on, "all work and no play makes a man dull"! No, really! And besides... Facebook and Youtube were being used to research for photos and relevant videos for "whatever we are doing"... Hays... Some things are clowning off a bit too far these days...

I have been insane also, lately... Officework is really killing me! Overtime work (up to 10 PM the most), meetings with authors, work-related pressure, etc... Sometimes, I really wanna scream... "Ermengerd!" at the top of my lungs! Hahaha! Oh well...



Anyway, despite all the negative things, I am still thankful that there are also some things that fall right in their own places. I really can't believe it, but the project that we were working on for the past five months is nearly its completion. Ermengerd! I say! If I can only tell you the things that we have encountered in making this "project"! I'm sure one of my supervisors will read this! So better not kiss-and-tell! Hahaha!

Because of my superbusy schedule, I always blurted to my friends "ikaw na ang maging ako (try to be me)"... It's been months since I last went out with them, watch movies, dine out, or do something -- stupid or not! Ermengerd! I almost forgot... I still don't have a girlfriend! My love life sucks, bigtime! I turned a new age range (a proud 30!) last June, but since I am busy... did I say I was superbusy? I haven't even wrote a mandatory birthday post yet! Gosh! Weekdends like this one is really a luxury for me. The usual four- or five-hour sleep would turn to seven or eight hours of sleep when weekends come! Plus the fact that meeting with your friends really makes you healthy, somehow... Thank God for weekends... really!

In other news, heard that a new X-men movie is currently in production! Apparently, the new X-men movie is entitled, "The Wolverine" starring Hugh Jackman. Awesome! It will be remembered in the last installment of the movie, X-men Origins: Wolverine, Logan traveled to Japan to find himself. But this leads to a confrontation to a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will leave him change, forever. I am guessing it's Lady Deathstrike! Hahaha! Oooppss.. did I just spoil? Hehehe...

Based on the celebrated comic book arc, The Wolverine stars Hugh Jackman and is scheduled to be released on July 25, 2013! Super really can't wait for that time! In here is the first-look photo of the upcoming movie! Ermengerd!

Lastly, I have been thinking a lot. Stuff like I don't wanna get old alone, or pursuing my life long dream to bake or be a pastry chef, or be a writer and write a novel, some certain things that make you realize, being 30 years old is really exciting! If the first 30 years of my life has been very good to me in terms of shaping me up as a person, the next 30 years will be very exciting too because this time, I gonna spend it in finding myself and my destiny! And I swear to do that and nobody will take them away from me! Hahaha! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Ermengerd!

2 comments:

  1. ERMENGERD..LOL... ang ganda ng website mo, professional looking. Sana ako rin. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @mam jena: ermengerd! nadalaw mo ako here!!! hahaha! thanks... ang hirap hanapin ng blog template na yan.. ang daming pinagpilian! wahehehe... you are on wordpress pala.... cool! thanks for the comment!

      Delete

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines