Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Soya Bar's Almond Milk Drink


It was one of those strolls inside SM The Block when Ian and I, stumbled upon a small kiosk at 2nd or 3rd floor of the mall. At site stands the popular soya milk drink kiosk, Soya Bar (or I Heart Soya Bar). Ian asked me if I already tried drinking one of their soya milk drinks, I said "No, I haven't," with conviction.

Ian insisted that their soya milk drinks were good. We immediately went to their stall and he treated me with one. I ordered Soya Bar's Almond Milk Drink. It was one of their best sellers.

The Soya Bar's Almond Milk Drink is like drinking your everyday taho with a twist. I am not a fan of soya milk, I usually prefer cow's milk over soya milk, but this Soya Bar's Almond Milk Drink, I can say, is just one of the best milk drinks I had in my entire life. If you want to try Soya Bar's Almond Milk Drink and any other soya milk drinks in their menu, you may head to their nearest kiosk in your favorite mall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines