Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Flaming Hot's Chicken Barbecue with Shanghai and Pancit Canton


It was one of those alone times inside the mall on a rainy September evening when I stumbled upon Flaming Hot Food Stall at SM North EDSA's Food Court. It was dinner time, I was inside a mall because of heavy rain, there was heavy traffic outside, and I have a grumbling stomach to feed when destiny unfolded right in front of my eyes. I knew that moment that this chicken barbeque meal was all I need to satisfy my hunger.

Flaming Hot is just one of the many food stalls that can be found inside the SM North EDSA's Food Court. The said Food Court is located on the Lower Ground Floor of the mall. It's really hard to decide what to eat when you are inside a Food Court (next to finding the perfect seat to eat, true story!). But since I was craving for something chicken that night, I immediately fall in love with the meal.

Flaming Hot's Chicken Barbecue Meal is composed of grilled chicken barbecue, java rice, fried lumpiang shanghai, and pancit canton (stir fried noodles). It comes with a free soup and a free 8oz iced tea. Not bad for a less than P100 (around $2.00)-meal. So, if you have a chance to eat at SM Food Courts, try visiting Flaming Hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines