Posted by : ezekiel manalaysay Monday, September 12, 2011
Today, I welcome you to my guest blogger, Richie Montalbo of Pinoy Spoilers. He is also my co-writer in our movie website, MovieNews.Me. He emailed me his blog entry and I posted it here (that's why you can see that this post was posted by me, Yatot). Richie is one of the best movies and television shows reviewers that I know. Let us all welcome Richie as he give the spoilers of the latest teleserye offering of ABS-CBN, the "Nasaan Ka Elisa?" to be shown starting tonight, September 12, 2011. Below is Richie's blog entry.
After being delayed for six months now, we will finally start the search for Melissa Ricks in "Nasaan Ka Elisa?" on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida starting September 12, 2011. The search for Elisa will be a long-winding journey. Most of version in other countries have six months of daily episodes. But you need not wait that long to know how the story will progress. In this article, we will reveal spoilers about the plots, and cast and characters of the much-awaited teleserye adaptation of ABS-CBN, the Nasaan Ka Elisa? We will also reveal the intricate love stories of the characters. Finally, we will reveal who will kidnap Elisa and who is the main villain.
Nasaan Ka Elisa? Spoilers and TriviaFeast yourselves with these spoilers and trivia about Nasaan Ka Elisa?:
• Nasaan Ka Elisa? is the Philippine adaptation of the Chilean crime drama "¿Donde Esta Elisa?" We are the 14th country to remake this telenovela.
• This Philippine adaptation of Nasaan Ka Elisa? uses the names in the US version rather than in the original Chilean version.
• Elisa (Melissa Ricks) is the oldest daughter of Mariano Altamira (Albert Martinez) and Dana Altamira (Agot Isidro). Her disappearance will cast doubts on everybody and secrets of every character will be revealed.
• Inspiration of the story comes from the real life drama involving vanished British native Madeleine McCann in Portugal and from the disappearance of Jorge Matute Johns in a local disco who was never seen again.
• Vina Morales character Cecile Altamira-Caceres is the main villain in the telenovela. It is her first ever kontrabida role.
• This is also Vina Morales' most daring and sexy role so far. She will have kissing scenes and loves scenes with Eric Fructuoso and Allen Dizon. She also has a shower scene with Allen Dizon.
• Nasaan Ka Elisa? was first set to air on March 21, 2011 in the Kapamilya Gold (afternoon) block line up. However, the contract of Albert Martinez, Agot Isidro, and Vina Morales with ABS-CBN specifically states the their TV series must be on a primetime slot.
• In the Chilean and US version, Bruno (Eric Fructuoso) is the kidnapper. Bruno and Elisa are secret lovers.
• Pinoy Big Brother Double Up housemate Tibo Jumalon will play the role of Albert dela Cruz who is the false kidnapper of Elisa.
• The father and mother, and the two detectives played by Albert Martinez, Agot Isidro, Joem Bascon, and Desiree del Valle, respectively, are the main protagonist of the story. However, it is expected to give Melissa Ricks more role in the Philippine version to give her more credit.
• Christopher Roxas' role as Joey Rincon, the husband of Viviana Altamira (Mickey Ferriols) is a homosexual and is in love with Richard dela Fuente (Archie Alemania) who is also a homosexual.
• Joem Bascon's and Agot Isidro's characters are secret lovers.
• Vina Morales character Cecile Altamira-Caceres will be killing three persons in this teleserye, including Elisa and Bruno.
• Bruno Caceres kidnaps Elisa. They used to go out and Elisa planned her disappearance. Then she started to live in a cabin. However, Bruno wouldn't let her out because he was already too involved. Bruno then transferred Elisa to another place so that she wouldn't escape and he will not let her out.
Watch Nasaan Ka Elisa? starting September 12, 2011 on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida after My Binondo Girl. You can watch the full trailer of "Nasaan Ka Elisa?" here.
More "Nasaan Ka Elisa?" posts:
• Awesome Guys Know Where Elisa Is?
• Whatever happened to "Nasaan Ka Elisa?" of ABS-CBN?
• Review of "Nasaan Ka Elisa?" (ABS-CBN)
About the author: Richie Montalbo writes about upcoming Philippine TV shows, spoilers, and reviews at Pinoy Spoilers. He is also Yatot's co-blogger in MovieNews.Me.
Subscribe now to my feeds or receive email alerts for FREE by dropping your email in the box.