Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Twilight Saga: New Moon" Movie Posters Released!

The forbidden love between a human girl and a male vampire comes to the next exciting chapter as for the Twilight Saga: New Moon movie continues to hit the theaters this coming November. Along with this comes three new cool New Moon movie posters that will surely love Twilight fans out there! Yes! Three New Moon movie posters are released to public with the Volturi Clan, The Wolf Pack and The Cullens with Bella as their movie poster front. Below are the said New Moon movie posters.


The Cullens


The Wolf Pack



The Volturi Clan


Movie posters courtesy of http://www.newmoonmovie.org/


Now with all of these cool posters, who are not into watching this Twilight Saga: New Moon movie? Aside from that, the story is getting more and more exciting as the conflicts continue to thickens with The Wolf Pack leader, Jacob Black intruding and now here's comes another set of Italian Vampires... aaahhh... so exciting.. can't wait to see this movie on theaters!

For those who haven't seen the New Moon movie trailer yet, here's a sneak peak of what you are about to see in the Twilight Saga: New Moon movie this coming November... enjoy!



For more movie downloads, movie news, and more click here, right now!

Subscribe now to my feeds or receive email alerts for FREE by dropping your email in the box.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

10 comments:

  1. Whoa!

    I got hooked to the Paranormal since the Twilight zone days. After reading the books and watching the first installer of the movie, I think I have become a Wolf!

    "Woof! Woof" he he he. Now to change back to human form. hmm...

    err... dang! Where did I leave my clothes? :(

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zorlone: one of your ladies took your clothes while you are in the wolf form... awoooo... nyahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. I don't know. Can't say I like Twilight. Can't say I hate it either. How can I when the only show I'd love to watch is The Simpsons? LOL

    Is there someone willing to pay me to watch Twilight? Maybe then I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @zorlone: Do wolves say woof? Di ba tuta lang nagwo woof? Ahehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jan: wahehehhe... nuod k n lng sa DVD... panoorin mo muna ung twilight bago ka manuod ng New Moon... ang alam ko nga awooo ang wolf eh.. nyahahhah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watched twilight because the kids were all agog about it. I would say ...hmmm...average. But I love sci-fi too and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched the 1st Twilight movie, and it was good. Will definitely watch the New Moon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mam Jena: i love sci-fi movies too! and of course i like vampire movies as well... hehehe... twilight, queen of damned, interview with the vampires... i love watching them! weeee...

    @kelvin: oohh.. will definitely watch New Moon too! yey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read the Twilight saga. Can't wait to see the characters in action. ;) I love the wolves! Jacob!! Haaahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @noelle: oh hi there, noelle! such a nice name to start with... thanks for dropping by... i havent read any novels yet... the box set is too expensive... hehehe... anyway... i am more of a graphic person rather than a wordy person when it comes to things like this.. usually i like the movie versions better because i dont have time to read novels.. hehehe.. again, thanks for dropping!

    ReplyDelete

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines