Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pizza Hut's Garden Salad


Now, this is something healthy to order while eating in a fast-food chain restaurant. Pizza Hut food chains actually offer garden salad along with a pizza meal combo or as a separate order. I can still remember how crunchy their garden salad leaves every time I order them in one of the bistros or food chains. The Pizza Hut garden salad comes with lots of green leaves from fresh lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, and toasted bacon bits.

A garden salad isn't complete without a dressing, so why not put some thousand island dressing there, too! It's a good way to cheat, while eating something healthy.

When my friend Ian and I go to the mall and have a snack afterwards, sometimes we choose to eat this pizza meal combination from Pizza Hut that comes with the fresh garden salad. It's not only good for my health, it's also good for digestion! Silly me. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines