Thursday, July 24, 2014

How To Make An Idiot Busy? Here's How!

In 2009, I wrote a blog entry video tutorial on how to confuse an idiot. That blog entry I might say was one of the most commented blog entries here on my blog. However, I think I may have deleted that post already as I transfer here and there and everywhere. Fortunately, I have retrieved the video tutorial on how to confuse an idiot. If you haven't watched the video yet, you may watch it after the live streaming below to keep you busy. 

Credits to 9gag.com
Here's the video tutorial on how to confuse an idiot. I hope you like it. Welcome back to me and thanks for visiting. Enjoy the video!



Subscribe now to my feeds or receive email alerts for FREE by dropping your email in the box.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines