Thursday, July 24, 2014

Yoshinoya's Chicken Ramen


When I went home alone (like I always did), I sometimes go to SM North EDSA to have a time for myself. I stroll around the mall, I window shop, and when I get hungry, I eat alone.

It was one rainy evening of August. I did not go straight home because it was raining hard and I think I forgot my umbrella. To make the situation even worse, there was traffic jam everywhere. The jeepney terminal that I usually go to after work was jam-packed with passengers of long queues. Because of this, I decided to take another route going home.

I went to SM North EDSA to let the rain subsides a little. After strolling inside the mall, I went to Yoshinoya to eat some ramen. Actually, it was just snap decision. I just want something hot to eat that night because I was soaking wet due to heavy rain outside. I know my decision was correct because I was really craving for something hot that night. Yoshinoya's ramen was the answer to my chilling body that night.

I headed straight to the counter and made an order. I haven't tried any ramen from Yoshinoya before so I ordered something that I liked the most. I ordered Yoshinoya's Chicken Ramen.

Yoshinoya's Chicken Ramen comes with coated-fried chicken strips, which are also good, by the way. The soup was delicious and flavorful. Of course, Yoshinoya served it hot. That's a plus to them. Yoshinoya's Chicken Ramen and other Ramen flavors are delicious when eaten hot or right after it was served to you. Don't let it cool down because there's no essence of eating a cold ramen. Try Yoshinoya Chicken Ramen to a branch nearest you. Enjoy eating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines