Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chocolate Cupcakes with Candy Toppings


Last Sunday, my friends from high school paid me a visit at our house. It is one of those "sugod-bahay" moments that my friends from high school and I often do whenever there is a free time from all the tedious office work. Three of my high school friends - Beth, Karen, and Ian - planned a sugod-bahay at our house. They brought pizza for merienda and these chocolate cupcakes!

Beth baked some chocolate cupcakes and gave me six pieces as a gift. She baked it because she had to give me a birthday present which I celebrated a week before that. Hahaha! Thanks, Beth for the delicious birthday treat! I'm still waiting for my french macarons! Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines