Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Featured Recipe: Choco Coffee Milkshake!

Ever since I tasted the Big M Choco Coffee Milkshake last summer, I always wanted to drink another bottle again. But I never have the time to buy this in convenience stores or supermarkets. So the best thing to do is to have my very own recipe of the delicious Big M Choco Coffee Milkshake. Luckily, I have this kind of tongue that remembers the taste of every food that I eat. Hahaha...

And so last Sunday, I managed to find a time doing this milkshake beverage recipe with ingredients that can be found in our home's kitchen refrigerator. So, here it is, my very own version of Big M's Choco Coffee Milkshake in this simple easy-to-do milkshake recipe! I enjoyed making this so can you! Enjoy making this and enjoy drinking!

Photo courtesy of Basa Basi Nano Nano.


Choco Coffee Milkshake ala Yatot

The ingredients are very easy to find, you can find them inside your kitchen. The secret to this recipe is the milk. More milk means tastier milkshake! Here's how it goes:

Ingredients:

1 tbsp instant coffee
3-4 tbsp chocolate syrup (come on, indulge yourself! :D I used Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, by the way!)
50 ml evaporated milk
150 ml cold distilled water
1/2 tsp sugar
ice cubes

Procedure:
• Put all the ingredients inside a shaker with very tight spill-free lid except for the ice. Shake very well for 5 minutes or so in your hands. Do not blend. It is good if your shaker is a transparent type so that you can see bubbles forming inside the shaker. It is a best indicator that everything is all mixed up very well. When done shaking, prepare a tall glass with ice cubes. Pour the shake inside the glass with ice.

Enjoy sipping it with a straw! Drink this without the guilty feeling of calories going inside your body! Hehehe! Best taken when it is really hot or after a very tiring work! Enjoy!



Subscribe now to my feeds or receive email alerts for FREE by dropping your email in the box.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines