Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Ilocos Trip Part 2: My Ilocos Trip Video!

I am very sure that you have already read Part 1 of my Ilocos Trip experience, hehehe, because of the hits that I got from it. But if you haven't read it before, it's still okay, I don't mind really. But the experience is fun though, I recommend you to read it. Hehehe.

Anyway, in this second part of my tour of the Ilocos region, I present to you a video of the road trip that we have taken during our full almost twelve (12) hours of travel. Yep! Ilocos Sur is very far from Manila, and if you take the road on the way up to one of the northern most parts of Luzon, twelve hours is really a pain in the Gluteus Maximus (yeah... that's butt in English!). The road travel is very tiring, exhausting but fun! I have taken pictures you know!!! (Please click the title to continue.)


But traveling north by land has its utmost price. There's nothing much in the video that you are about to see. Only the road, some sceneries, mountainsides, some trees, nature tripping, you know, things that you see when traveling etcetera, etcetera. But if you stay until the end of the video, you will see some photos that I have taken from Heritage Village in Vigan, Ilocos Sur!

Some information that you might be interested in the video (if you are not interested, you might as well proceed watching the video, hehehe):

• It's my first time to use Windows Movie Maker. Yeah... first time video maker! Hahaha!

• As I said, the photos were taken from our road trip on the way to Vigan, Ilocos Sur! The road is very stiff, the weather was freaking hot, there's nothing much but sceneries of a northern part countryside of the Philippines. So, yeah, the first two minutes of the video is dedicated to nature! Hahaha...

• The background song is from the music courtesy of David Cook. It is entitled "Day Tripper". I chose that song because I like the song and it fits the road trip travel due north! Hehehe...

• I think the video will be having its second part because I really enjoyed making the video. Hehehe. I hope there's a lot of free time from my schedule!!! Hahaha

Enjoy watching the video!!!





Subscribe now to my feeds or receive email alerts by dropping your email in the box.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines