Monday, October 6, 2014

Assorted Chocolate Snacks From Officemate Friends


When my last day in my former office finally came, I never thought my officemate friends will surprise me with gifts of love. It was February 14, 2014, yes, a Valentine's Day celebration for most people, but a heartbreak for me and to the people I loved the most. It was really hard to leave the people whom I talked, I laughed, and I did crazy things with for eight long years, but I really have to say goodbye to them for me to move on with my life. It was a heartbreaking experience, but still hopeful that a good life is waiting for me beyond the walls of my previous company.

Two of my officemate friends gave these chocolate snacks as a gift for my departure. I just wondered, do these officemate friends of mine know the North Asian tradition of giving chocolates on Valentine's Day? I hope they didn't know because I will be obliged to give them white chocolates a month after day on White's Day! Hahaha!

Anyway, these assorted chocolate snacks are truly a hunger-reliever especially when you are in the middle of finishing an office task that needs a deadline. If you are craving for something sweet and a quick fix snacks, a few sticks of chocolate pretzels, or a chocolate bar, or chocolate almonds will do the job. Some of my officemates keep different snacks in their drawers, and some of the most popular snacks are these chocolate snacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

From the Archive

Follow Me on Twitter

Total Pageviews


website stats

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines