Posted by : ezekiel manalaysay Saturday, July 16, 2011
The ending of "Pure Love" Korean drama really bothers me as per I had read because the ending is something that people really don't expect and makes you think and realize why did the writer/s of this Korean drama had put so much "trials" to the main character Diane (tagalized version name) played by Nam Gyu-ri. Oh well... even though I already know the ending, and I really can't forget it right now, I will still continue to watch it on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida block.
About "49 Days" aka "Pure Love" on ABS-CBN
Here's a short summary/synopsis of "Pure Love" with the real Korean name characters follows:
Shin Ji Hyun was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to marry her fiancé, Kang Min Ho, but her perfect life is shattered when she gets into a car accident that leaves her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store for 49 days. (Source)
Update: "Pure Love" Cast Members Trivia
• The actress who played Ysabelle Song (Song Yi Kyung), Lee Yo Won, played the title role Queen Seon Duk in 2009.
• Diane Shin (Shin Ji Hyun) played by Nam Gyu Ri is a new actress. Pure Love (49 Days) is just her second Korean drama to date. She was a former member of KPOP Girl Group See Ya. She said that she left the group due to contract disputes and because she wanted to become an actress.
• The actor who played Dave Han (Han Kang) is Jo Hyun Jae. Pure Love (49 Days) is his comeback drama after being enlisted in the military for two years. His known Korean drama are Only You, Three Dads and One Mom, Love Letter, and Forbidden Love (aka Nine Tail Fox). Jo Hyun Jae is also known as the Prince Charming of Korea.
• Kang Min Ho played Bae Soo Bin appeared in the Korean drama Shining Inheritance as one of the four main characters. He also worked with Lee Yo Won in the 2005 drama, Fashion 70's.
• And finally, The Scheduler played by Jung Il Woo is the actor who appeared also in various dramas such as Unstoppable High Kick and his first ever starring role, The Return of Iljimae with 2NE1 member, Sandara Park, making a cameo role as the Japanese girl Rie.
To those of you who did not know, "Pure Love" on ABS-CBN comes right after the showing of "The Biggest Loser: Pinoy Edition". Below is the full trailer of one of Korea's hit dramas of 2011, "49 Days" aka "Pure Love".
Below is the music video theme song of "Pure Love" (aka 49 Days) korean drama on ABS-CBN, "Gisingin ang Puso" as sang by Liezel Garcia, a former Pinoy Dream Academy scholar. "Gisingin ang Puso" by Liezel Garcia lyrics is also presented in the official music video theme song of "Pure Love" (49 Days). Enjoy watching!
Subscribe now to my feeds or receive email alerts for FREE by dropping your email in the box.